100 Hours Yoga Teacher Training
100 hours Yoga Teacher Training Course is a special program for students who are unable to take a break of 28 days at once from their busy life. Upon completion of 100 Hours, the students are awarded a Yoga Alliance certificate after which they can come back at any time to finish the 200 hours TTC program by attending the remaining hours of the course.
We not only give you the best training to become a yoga teacher, but also help you become the best over time by helping you understand the power of self learning and self improvement.
The best things for the students in this course they will learn Ashtanga and Vinyasa flow during this small period. Ashtanga and Vinyasa Yoga is one of the most popular Yoga forms in the world and its emphasis on the transitions helps the students immerse themselves in their practice. Students around the world are looking for Ashtanga Yoga teacher training and with a Yoga Alliance certified so after finish this course students will obtain a certificate of “Hatha and Ashtanga yoga teacher training”.
The 100 hours yoga TTC course is a life changing experience with equal emphasis on
- Ashtanga Yoga
- Hatha Yoga
- Alignment & Adjustments
- Yoga Physiology
- Yoga Anatomy
- Yoga Nidra
* 06:30 Pranayama, abdominal breathing, thoracic breathing, yogic breathing, Nadi Sodhana, Jala Neti and Kunjal.
* 08:00 Etymology, description, bhanda, Drishti, benefits, precaution, variation of the whole postures like warrior posture 1st and 2nd, downward facing dog posture, extended triangle pose and revolveing triangle pose, extended Parsvakon asana, revolveing parsvakon asana, parsarit padottanasana A+B+C+D, Parsvottanasana, Hast pad angushthasna, Ardh badh padmottanasana, Pad angushthasna, Pad hastasna, Pad pashchimottanasna A+B+C+D, Purvottanasna, Ek pad triyangmukhasna, Janu sirsasana A+B+C+D etc.
* 10:30 Philosophy: introduction class of yoga and balance, introduction of Panch kosha including physical body, mental body, pranic body, understanding body and bliss body. Panch kosha and its balance including introduction of Indian rich culture, introduction of Indian philosophy; orthodox and heterodox. Patanjali yoga sutra; discipline and it’s important in yoga and what is yoga?
* 14:30 Yoga anatomy: respiratory system
* 16:00 Anapana meditation_step 1, Anapana meditation_step 2, Vipasana meditation_level 1 and Vipasana meditation_level 2.
* 06:30 Pranayama: Kapalbhati , Ujjai ,Sheetali , Bhramari, Sheetkram Kapalbhati, Rabar Neti.
* 08:00 You will start primery series of ashtanga from the modified series of sun saluation A+B.
* 10:30 Philosophy: kinds of verities – Abhyasa and vairagya, supportable of yoga, obstacless of yoga, five klesha. Concept of God; surrender and Kriyoga.
* 14:30 Yoga anatomy: skeletal system, muscular system
* 16:00 Introduction of mantra meditation, Mantra( guru mantra + silent meditation), Mantra(shanti mantra + silent meditation), Chakra meditation_level 1 and Chakra meditation_level 2.
Who should take this course?
This teachers training course is designed for yoga aspirants who want to learn the science behind yoga to either improve their practices or start their own yoga studio. Every year a lot of students visit our school and complete Yoga Teacher Training program to learn yoga and start their career in this field.
The program gives you a better understanding of spiritual plane, improve yoga practice, and enhance yogic lifestyle. It is a fun filled 14 days journey of transformation.
We not only give you training and a Yoga Alliance certificate, but we also help you understand the importance of Yoga & the science behind it to help you impart the belief in your students to motivate them for self practice. Self practice is the biggest advantage of Yoga over all other exercise forms.